Terms & Conditions
1.1. This website is operated by Haymarket Media Group Limited (Haymarket) Registered in England no. 00267189 Registered Office: Bridge House, Twickenham,¬†TW1 3QR.
1.2. Your use of the Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the Website. If you are not prepared to comply with these terms you must leave the website immediately.
1.3. Additional terms shall apply:
1.3.1. to any purchases you make through the Website;
1.3.2. to any booking you make through the Website; and
1.3.3. where you are given an opportunity to place advertisements for goods or services on the Website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by Haymarket or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to the Website, you may download a single copy of the material on the Website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from the Website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on the Website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of the Website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website in good faith. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on the Website are reserved to Haymarket.
3. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- to disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the Website for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- to place links on the Website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- to disseminate any material which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- to disseminate any material which does or may bring Haymarket or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- to disseminate any material where use of the material by Haymarket, or any third party licensed or permitted by Haymarket, will give rise to any third party claims; or
- to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.